Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

Well my name is Josh Turnipseed, I'm 20 years old. I was born in Birmingham but have been raised in Mobile. My major interests are football, disc golf, any kind of sports and whatever people want to talk about. I have been attending the University of South Alabama for three years now and I can't complain. Both my parents are teachers my mom teaches over at Mary B. Austin Elementary and my dad teaches over at Phillips Prep School.

I want to go into the educational field because I guess it runs in the family and I believe that teaching is one of the most important jobs to have. Because without an education most people won't succeed in life. I've always been that kind of person that likes to help others in anyway possible so I guess you could say that is my passion.

1 comment: