Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Post 1

I hadn't heard much about EDM 310, I just knew that I had to take this course. But upon arriving to the first class I knew it wasn't going to be like my other courses. I was a little overwhelmed with all the information at the start and how much time and effort this class is going to require.

The difference between EDM310 and my other courses I've taken is that it is a blended course. Most of my classes I have taken you have to go to class everyday and just sit through lecture after lecture. With EDM 310 it seems like we will be teaching ourselves and learning through practice and experience, instead of just lectures and tests.

The hardest thing in this course for me is going to be organization. With this course being blended I'll have to keep up with all the due dates of all the assignments. I've never been the most organized person, but that is one thing I will have to work on for this class. The best way for me to achieve my goal in this course is to make a schedule of all the work that I need to do and manage my time well. This course seems very challenging but as long as I take care of what is needed and stay organized, I think I should be fine.

1 comment:

  1. "...lecture after lecture…" So are you going to be a lecturing teacher?

    ReplyDelete